Facebook, with over 1-billion potential candidates and candidate’s friend network as potential referrals, is a goldmine of untapped recruiting opportunities.
Facebook is a great way to start building a talent community of candidates who are interested in working with your company. In this infographic we’ll tell you why Facebook recruiting is important and what you can do to build a great community and start recruiting with Facebook.
This infographic was originaly published on Mashable.
Facts and Stats to tweet –
- 85% of internet users have Facebook accounts. +tweet this
- 74% of internet users use Facebook daily. +tweet this
- 57% of internet users have more than 100 friends on Facebook. +tweet this
- 58% of Facebook users have liked a brand on Facebook. +tweet this
- 42% of people have mentioned a brand in a Facebook status update. +tweet this
- 41% of people have shared a link, video, or story about a brand on Facebook. +tweet this
- 84% of job seekers have a facebook profile. +tweet this
- 48% of all job seekers (63% of those with a profile) have done at least one social job hunting activity on Facebook in the last year. +tweet this
- One in five job seekers added professional information to their Facebook profile in the past year. +tweet this
- 16% received a job referral from a Facebook friend. +tweet this
- 56% of Facebook-using job seekers are male, 64% are under the age of 40, 36% earn more than $75,000 and 42% are college graduates. +tweet this
Display this infographic on your site, Use the code below:
Do you have a social media recruiting success story? Is it as effective as traditional recruiting? Let us know in the comments.